The Rain Bird DV100 F valve is the premium valve product chosen by more professionals than any other valve on the market. Its long history of reliable performance makes it the natural choice for your landscape. Its consistent, problem-free performance means you can spend less time thinking about your irrigation system and more time enjoying your landscape.
Use DV/DVF series valves in locations where the use of a separate pressure vacuum breaker (PVB) or a double-check valve is required by city codes to protect against backflow. Check your local city codes to determine what type of valves are required.
All of our residential valves work with any standard sprinkler timer.
– Pressure: 1,0 to 10,4 bar
– 100-DV Non-Flow Control Model: 0,05 to 9.085 m?/h; 0,01 to 2,52 l/s. For flows below 0,68 m?/h; 0,19 l/s or any Landscape Drip application, use a 200 mesh filter installed upstream.
– Water temperature: Up to 43?C
– Ambient air temperature: Up to 52?C
– 24 VAC 50/60Hz (cycles per second) solenoid power requirement: 0.450A inrush current, 0.25A holding current
– Solenoid coil resistance: 38 Ohms